Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This feels slightly awkward...

+5
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Calista
Trilly
remedy
sorrow_builds_stairs
9 posters

Go down

This feels slightly awkward... Empty This feels slightly awkward...

Post by sorrow_builds_stairs 2009-11-04, 11:24

<.< But, hell, got to do it, right?

Anyway, I'm not too sure what to say. I'm Wendy, I'm seventeen, and I live in Ohio. I've been roleplaying since I was fifteen though only on myspace. But things there have just become irritating. I heard about this site on myspace and figured I'd give it a try. I prefer multi-para, usually three to four paragraphs and I'm good. If I do much over that it tends to get a bit repetitive and annoying. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best roleplayer, but I want to get better.

I guess that something slightly interesting to know is that I have an account on myspace that is considered as "rp fame". I've been told a few times that's what I've become and honestly, that's not what I want. I don't want to worry about meeting standards that people have set for me and the lies people spread.

Yeah, so... anyway... I'm new, obviously, I'm awkward and weird. But love writing and roleplay. So hopefully this will work out for all of us. Very Happy
sorrow_builds_stairs
sorrow_builds_stairs
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

This feels slightly awkward... Empty Re: This feels slightly awkward...

Post by remedy 2009-11-04, 12:03

This will work out just fine. Feel free to ask me any questions and check out the roles
remedy
remedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2009-11-04, 12:55

I am so glad that you have decided to join us! And there is no such thing as awkward on this site. I am Trilly, one of the admins, and if you have any questions, or just want to talk feel free to PM me!

Can't wait to start role playing with you!
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-11-04, 18:41

WELCOME TO NIGHTSTALKERS!

Since you are over eighteen, I will have you set up so that you may see many more of our roleplays in just a few moments. Please read the rules in the announcement section and check out the roles. We are in need of some good RPers. At the moment we are getting ready to redo the site, as in making sure that everyone is at LEAST doing multi-para. So be wary of that as you do your posts. We want to make this a user-friendly site, so if you have any suggestions, post them in the technical forum. Please help us get known by supporting us on your myspaces and getting your roleplaying friends to join up. We look forward to having you here. =]
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-11-06, 18:17

Welcomes! I don't mind awkward, I live with it. I will help where needed, but I'm not that big so you might want to go to someone higher up than me. Anyway, welcome and I hope to RP with you soon!!
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceyjdjames 2010-06-03, 16:52

No worries, Stars, I'm awkward too. But awkward can be fun! The trick is to use it to bring everyone else to the same level of awkward that you always are! >Very Happy Muahahahahaha!
spaceyjdjames
spaceyjdjames
High Inquisitor

http://kleinbottlecards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia 2010-07-16, 13:00

Awkward turtle is the best kind:) welcome to an equally awkward group of individuals who have the same passion as you:3 hope ya like it here darlin
Dahlia
Dahlia
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-16, 16:26

We are about the most awkward group you will view anywhere, Quite an assortment of freaks, rejects, etc etc. Whatever derogitory term you may have heard in the course of your life Very Happy But, as they say, Freaks of a feather...End up on the same website. Or something along those lines.
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by βεℓℓαdoηηα 2010-07-22, 18:08

:]

I like this Wendy person because she agrees with me that myspace has become irritating since it has transformed into a pool of waste soley dominated by illiterate one-lining over dramatic 13 year olds. :l

>.> Only she didn't say it in so many words.

xD

Aloha, welcome to le site. :]
βεℓℓαdoηηα
βεℓℓαdoηηα
Mediocre Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum