Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Movies

+3
mayu
Calista
Trilly
7 posters

Go down

New Movies Empty New Movies

Post by Trilly 2010-04-01, 00:10

So, first of all "New Moon" just came out on DVD recently. I know a lot of you will go bleh but I like it so whatever. ;p

Also I just saw "How to Train Your Dragon" and LOVED it! It was freaking adorable! I love you You all should go see it! I mean how can dragons that are based off of cats not be cute?

Last and most exciting, they are making a movie based off of the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series! Don't know how many of you have read it, but it's a great series and I'm very excited for the movie. I think it is awesome that the people who made "Happy Feet" are making it. The commercials looked great! xD

So that is all for your entertainment update. This is Trilly signing off! <3
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

New Movies Empty Re: New Movies

Post by Calista 2010-04-01, 00:21

-didin't even read your post; -doesn't care about entertainment;
-tackles you instead; ^-^ I LOVE YOU!
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2010-04-01, 00:25

Awww yay!
*huggles very tightly, but not choking*
I LOVE YOU TOOS!
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2010-04-01, 00:30

-chokes anyway for the hell of it; o.o
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2010-04-01, 00:32

Well then. You enjoy that choking. * continues to hug*
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2010-04-01, 00:36

^-^
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2010-04-01, 00:37

xD <3
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by mayu 2010-04-01, 06:18

Entertainment? Tehehe, I don't know about New Moon (I admit, imo the only good thing about Twilight is this: http://theoatmeal.com/story/twilight and that still makes me chuckle hard), but if you must bring up vampire stories, True Blood is quite good. I like the books (paper, audio, you name it) even more. Then again The Vampire Diaries is one of the worst series I have ever seen.

From the movies... how could you leave Clash of the Titans unmentioned? Sure, there is not much to talk about. Special effects were incredible ^^.
I am looking forward to The Good, The Bad, The Weird. Almost peed myself when I saw the trailer Smile. Japanese stuntmen in a western talking japanese, oh dear. Sad thing is that movies take a little while to swap over the great lake, so wait and eat cookies meantime is all I can do.
mayu
mayu
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-04-01, 07:14

Vampire Diaries was even worse in the book. True Blood rocks, I need to read the books though. I really want to see Guardians of Ga'Hoole! And How To Train Your Dragon. The Good, The Bad, The Weird I am definitely looking up. I want to see Clash of the Titans when it comes out on DVD, and New Moon can ********************************. I think that sums up my movie thoughts. Smile
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2010-04-01, 12:02

Well then. Haha, now that we have gotten a real discussion going :]

I absolutely love True Blood! Eric... yum ;p

And you said you'd give New Moon a chance Angelic. At least that's what you told me. You going back on your word?
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by mayu 2010-04-02, 16:10

Oh noes angelic, how could you?! Well, now you are stuck with two hours of jesus christ aka he-man Smile. Maybe you'll enjoy it after all.

There any syfy fans out there btw? Farscape, babylon 5, stargate, the like?
mayu
mayu
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-04-05, 07:22

I like star wars and star trek! I want to see Stargate.

Yay, I escaped New Moon for a week! That was a horrible waste of my time and about twenty bucks.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2010-04-05, 08:34

Well then... did you really need to use the adjective horrible? At least you got to spend time with me... sorry for wasting your precious time :[

And I'm a huge Starwars fan and there are a few other sci-fis I go for. Can't come up with any names at this point in time.
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-04-08, 07:22

It's not hanging out with you if anything Twilight is in the room. That's you having fun and me frozen in terror and disgust. ROBERT IS UGLY!! Sorry, It had to come out.

The newest starwars wasn't so good. Who came up with the idea to make it animated and make a worm baby?
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by mayu 2010-04-08, 08:17

Who the heck is Robert? Wasn't his name Edward?

I have to disagree, the latest Star Wars is quite entertaining. I am waiting weekly and desperately for the new episode on friday evening in the US. Glad that you people did not copy how germans broadcast series ^^. That on a sidenote.

Also waiting for Stargate Universe and Supernatural episodes, just as desperately as the Clone Wars though.
mayu
mayu
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-04-09, 07:17

I like Supernatural a bit. I haven't really watched it. But I did see one where the brothers go after... the Trickmaster, was it? Well, the older brother turns into a car.

Robert is the name of the actor. He is very ugly in the movie. But nowhere near as ugly as Jasper...

I think I saw an episode of Stargate, but I'm not sure. The crew gfoes on a planet, then are persecuted by these invisible judges and sent to a prison on a far off world... I think. I don't know. But it was entertaining none the less.

My main problem with the Star Wars is the animation and worm baby. I haven't watched any episodes, and I only saw a bit of one where... I don't know how to describe it.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by cheeriosoutcast 2010-08-12, 12:38

AMG e__e'
I just finished watching Vampire suck
>D
The ending was
sdkjhfbdsfjn
Dx
intristing, rofl
xD
<3
Anyone who goes to watch it will pee their pants e___e'
cheeriosoutcast
cheeriosoutcast

https://www.facebook.com/mariacrystalpalmas

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceyjdjames 2010-08-12, 13:06

Farscape is probably my favorite show ever. Except maybe firefly. I'm a big syfy junkie. I just watched their re-imagining of Alice in Wonderland. It was actually pretty awesome! I only recently started Babylon 5, so it's a little early to call. I had my Stargate days, too. Clone Wars was unexpectedly good. I watch that one when I babysit my pastor's kids. It shocked me when they brought up the moral dilemmas of using clones/robots as troops!

Back to the topic at hand...
I just watched Inception a couple weeks ago. Damn that was awesome. Alinear narrative with alt-physics combat?! Win! Then I watched Requiem for a Dream, which was probably the best composed movie ever made. I saw it like a week ago and I'm still depressed from it.
spaceyjdjames
spaceyjdjames
High Inquisitor

http://kleinbottlecards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-08-12, 16:00

Ugh, I want to see Vampires Suck, but it's hard convincing the parents.

As I think I've said, I saw some of Firefly. I own the whole season but I haven't had a chance to watch.

I read the books (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland -and- Alice in Through the Looking Glass) and the movies (including the Disney one) are nothing like them. A few things here and there, but that's about it. But Tim Burton's Alice was really good, like a sequel. The books were a little weird, like everyone was put there just to annoy and work Alice.

I loved the Inception. That movie was great! I wish we owned it so I can watch it again. Smile
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2011-03-23, 22:28

So, new movies... There's so many right now O.o

There's "Red Riding Hood" done by the same director who did "fuckfuck." I know... that gives it a negative before you even see it, but it was produced by Leonardo DiCaprio's production company so that's got to count for something right? I actually went to see it and it was pretty good! The werewolf CGI looked absolutely amazing! And all the cinematography looked really nice too. The only thing I didn't like about it was some of the script and I think that this is a pattern with this director because that was also my major issue with "fuckfuck."

"Beastly" also came out in theaters. It's a modern twist on the story "Beauty and the Beast." I haven't gotten the chance to see this one yet, but I want to! Neil Patrick Harris is in it so it can't be a total loss, and the main actor is HAWT :3

On other news, "Tangled" is about to come out on DVD (if it hasn't already) and let me tell you that this movie is AMAZING! It restored my faith in Disney times 100. It was adorable, hilarious and moving all in one neatly tied package despite the title :] I definitely think this is a good buy if not a necessary one to add to your movie shelf.

That's all for now folks! Until next time this is the Troublesome Trilly signing off! ^_~
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2011-03-23, 22:31

Really? We can't type T-W-I-L-I-G-H-T without it automatically editing it? To a nasty word for that matter? That's a little much :[ I know it's bad (the movie, not the book. Yeah I like the book. I said it! What now bitches?!) but this is a little extreme...
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceyjdjames 2011-03-25, 11:01

Sorry, mods messing around with censoring... forgot I left that like that. I was confused what this movie "fuckfuck" was, and what was so disrespected about a movie with such a sweet title... I'm removing it, sorry for any confusion or offense.
spaceyjdjames
spaceyjdjames
High Inquisitor

http://kleinbottlecards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2011-03-27, 09:35

Aw, but I found that entertaining... All well. And here I was thinking Trilly had come to the dark side....

I definitely want to get Tangled on DVD! I don't know about Beastly. I was first put off by the fact that it's just a modern remake of Beauty and the Beast, but since I've been hearing such good reviews about it from so many other people, I guess I might give it a shot.

I definitely want to go se Red Riding Hood! I've been wanting to see it ever since I read an article about it, back when it was still being filmed. Now to convince the parentals...
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2011-03-27, 15:09

You heard good things about "Beastly"? That comforts me and makes me want to see it all the more! XD And "Red Riding Hood" was good :] And... while yes it was amusing, it doesn't really set the right image of our site and it's kind of annoying to see different words from what you typed show up when all is said and done... >.>
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by βεℓℓαdoηηα 2011-03-29, 03:58

Tangled was AMAZING!! >_<
I loved the chameleon!! <3 The movie was just adorable, can't wait to add it to my collection of disney flicks x]

As for Beastly, I will NOT see it. -_- Just because its a 'modern' take on Beauty and the Beast which is my all time favorite movie and ugh, it just sounds stupid.

I'm going to see Red Riding hood tomorrow, err today >_>
Can't wait! Very Happy
βεℓℓαdoηηα
βεℓℓαdoηηα
Mediocre Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum