Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So there I was, waist deep in a German Shepard Pie....

+3
Echo_luv
Kurreh
Dahlia
7 posters

Go down

So there I was, waist deep in a German Shepard Pie.... Empty So there I was, waist deep in a German Shepard Pie....

Post by Dahlia 2010-07-15, 23:48

Things to know: I'm a social butterfly, still finding my way. I haven't found where I fit in yet. Part of me wants to pick up and leave, become a vagabond...other parts of me wants to stay, but for what? Like most people I feel like I'm in a box and meant for something better. So I try new shit, read different books and talk to the "weirdos" because most of the time they know whats going on. Living my life and loving is all I want right now..as Caitlin:]

Last edited by Dahlia on 2010-07-16, 21:30; edited 1 time in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

So there I was, waist deep in a German Shepard Pie.... Empty Re: So there I was, waist deep in a German Shepard Pie....

Post by Kurreh 2010-07-15, 23:53

LMAO! I would've just left it at the topic. Welcomes darling.
Kurreh
Kurreh
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

So there I was, waist deep in a German Shepard Pie.... Empty Re: So there I was, waist deep in a German Shepard Pie....

Post by Echo_luv 2010-07-16, 00:22

Welcome to the site, I hope you find yourself at home.
Echo_luv
Echo_luv

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-16, 08:49

When I saw the topic title, I wasn't entirely sure what to expect upon opening this page. I have been sent videos, seen terrible things on 4Chan, I was terrified at opening this page. There was an extremely pleasant surprise of another competent writer!

I am one most often as of recent, and if you need anything feel free to PM, or either of the Admins.

Please enjoy your stay.
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia 2010-07-16, 12:44

lmao /b/ro thanks for the greeting, and Kurreh....i luhs yew:3 Echo, I think I found mah home...an awesomely eloquent home with awesomesauce skeeted EVERYWHERE! I loves it
Dahlia
Dahlia
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-16, 16:43

I am personally flattered at the amount of descriptors used there to describe our dark little website Wink
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-07-18, 10:52

Yay! Colors!! -stars for a moment

Welcomes! I on mucho, though at the moment it's been a little hard. Darn Spanish class...
If pm'd I usually respond within 48 hours. While I don't know everything, I do have a connection to Trill. Just PM me if she ain't answering and I'll get her off her butt. Heh heh, luvs you Trill! -hearts

Anyway, I hope we can RP together sometime! Talk to you soon!! Ands Welcome!!
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2010-07-22, 13:00

I knows you!!!! It Ell for EBHS. Anyways, welcome! *hugs*
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by βεℓℓαdoηηα 2010-07-22, 18:06

Let me just say, I have no fucking clue what a German Shepard Pie is...Shocked

I'm not sure I wanna know o.O

But, I do wanna RP wiff some new peeps so, Welcome! Very Happy
βεℓℓαdoηηα
βεℓℓαdoηηα
Mediocre Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-22, 20:57

I believe it is a slightly less suggestive version of the title of the topic that only a few laid eyes upon...But I could be wrong.
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum