Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Holy Knight in this messed up world

+2
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Sir Aldaron
6 posters

Go down

A Holy Knight in this messed up world Empty A Holy Knight in this messed up world

Post by Sir Aldaron 2010-08-08, 03:01

Hello! I am Sir Aldaron, I LOVE Fantasy Role Plays and am obsessed with Knights and dragons and stuff like that, the only thing I dont like is Anime Exclamation If anyone needs a Knight for a Role Play I AM YOUR MAN!
Sir Aldaron
Sir Aldaron
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

A Holy Knight in this messed up world Empty Re: A Holy Knight in this messed up world

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-08-08, 12:17

Whoo! Knights rock! I love dragons too. Smile

Welcome! It's nice to have a "Sir" in our midst. Most of us are just common people without so much as a "Ms" or Mr" to our names.

I hope to RP with you soon. I'll definitely think of you first if we have any knight roles open.

Again, Welcome!
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

A Holy Knight in this messed up world Empty Re: A Holy Knight in this messed up world

Post by Trilly 2010-08-08, 19:35

Welcome to the family! I’m just one of your friendly neighborhood admins. If you need anything or would just like to chat please feel free to PM me XD Welcome again! *hugs*
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-08-08, 20:51

Copypasta...
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Keir 2010-08-08, 23:21

I noticed that too, Shalterra. haha.

Welcome Sir Aldaron! Last I checked, the planet named after you was blown up- That must suck. :-/
Cyril Keir
Cyril Keir
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-08-08, 23:40

Can we blow him up as well? Twisted Evil A Holy Knight in this messed up world Storm-trooper-pelvic-thrust
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-08-09, 10:28

How the heck do you find this stuff? -facepalm
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-08-09, 12:03

4Chan has ruined me beyond repair.
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2010-08-09, 17:34

I'm just trying to keep up with all of the new members... as well as the business of moving into my new apartment and getting ready for a new school year. So, sue me. I love all of our members. So sorry for my lack of originality.
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-08-09, 19:23

-is deciding how ruined

I'm not blaming you, Trill. Just keep moving and you'll be ready. You has my support! Smile
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceyjdjames 2010-08-09, 21:49

Well met, good sir knight! Have you seen The Siege of Caldir? It sounds to be right up your alley! If you are interested, go post in that thread; once we have enough interest it, it will hopefully come to fruition!
spaceyjdjames
spaceyjdjames
High Inquisitor

http://kleinbottlecards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum