Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's lust it's torturous...

5 posters

Go down

It's lust it's torturous... Empty It's lust it's torturous...

Post by strugglingxsoul 2010-12-06, 17:51

Well hello hello there! You can all call me Dean, one of the many alias's I go by. I've been an avid role player for almost 10 years now, and gosh does the time fly by. I did originally start out on blog/forum sites like this one, and gradually discovered the wonders of myspace, though thanks to the lack of Tom it has gone down the drain, just like everything else. So thanks to a friend from a recently closed RPG off of myspace, I was introduced to this lovely site. And I'm very excited to start rping again, it looks like there are tons of possibilities on here and I can't wit to dive in head first.

A little bit about myself before I jump the gun...I am actually a female, though I prefer to play the role of the male in RP. I'm 20 years old and a New Yorker, I've made loads of friends thanks to RP, though I do have a life (a quite complex one currently) but I do my best to keep track of everything. I love to write, duh, and I could go on and on about anything really, so I am capable of writing novella, though I'm most comfortable with multi-para for now.

I'm an extreme fan of anything and everything supernatural (this includes the show, hint hint...my name) so vampires, witches, werewolves, etc...I love to RP those strangely wicked characters. Please do not discuss Twilight with me...I can't stand it. I am a very mature rper though I will of course abide to the standards and rules of the site. Well tha'ts just about all I could think of for now...I suppose if there's anything you'd like to know- ask!

strugglingxsoul
strugglingxsoul
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

It's lust it's torturous... Empty Re: It's lust it's torturous...

Post by Calista 2010-12-06, 17:56

Welcome to the site!

And its alright, your distaste for Twilight is held by many. Join what you like, leave alone what you don't. And if you can't find any roleplays that go with your style, well then write some! lol That's what most of us have done. Plus, I think we're running low on Storylines with Open Roles.

You have contacts to me if you need me, and you can always click the underlined link for 'Calista' in the top nav bar.

Enjoy =]
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by strugglingxsoul 2010-12-06, 18:02

Haha good to know I'm not alone!
Thanks for everything so far...I'm going to give the site a look around.
Maybe I'll contribute to you're list of SL's and add something new.
Thanks again!
strugglingxsoul
strugglingxsoul
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2010-12-06, 21:15

Welcome to the site! I'm one of the friendly neighborhood admins. You seem like an interesting person to RP with and I can't wait! I'm a big fan of the supernatural and mature topics myself. Hope you find a SL you are interested in so I can get to read some of your work! And I've always wanted to visit New York :]

If you need anything at all, or would just like to talk, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Again welcome, and I'm very excited to start writing with you!
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceyjdjames 2010-12-06, 22:18

Welcome! I look forward to roleplaying with you as well! Have you played any of the World of Darkness games? They tend to have a nice focus on supernatural races and tend to go deeper into their psyche than a lot of other systems. Hopefully sooner or later I will get one on here based on one of those, but first I have to finish preparing my urban fantasy! I hope you will audition for it.
spaceyjdjames
spaceyjdjames
High Inquisitor

http://kleinbottlecards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-12-06, 22:28

Welcome to Phantasmagoria!

I love Supernatural! I need to watch more episodes though, cause I feel really lost right now...

I also prefer guy characters. Perhaps because they're easier to draw, mayber because they're easier to RP as, I don't know. Smile

I love the supernatural, too! My favorites are werewolves.

I can't wait to RP with you!! And again, Welcome!
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum