Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athos

+2
Echo_luv
Athos
6 posters

Go down

Athos Empty Athos

Post by Athos 2011-01-11, 14:32

Hey my name is Alex, I live is winnipeg manitoba, up in canada. I found the site off of a shamless post on a DnD facebook update... I approve.

I've been "Roleplaying" from about 6-7 years in the sense I've been playing DnD and other pen and paper RPG's. As far as fantasy writing and this kind of role playing, it's been kind of and on and off thing for me over the years. I ran a site that did pretty much the same thing as this one back in high school, and after that I RP'd on another site that was pretty lame. I haven't found a good site to do this kind of thing on, but by random chance here I am. I figured I'd give it a try.

My writing sytle isn't something I can discribe as of yet, as mot to many people have seen it to tell me. Other than that I look forward to see what I can get from this site and what I can bring to it.

Athos
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Athos Empty Re: Athos

Post by Echo_luv 2011-01-11, 16:02

Ello and welcomes. ^_^
I'm Echo one of the friendly and strange Moderator on here. Should you ever need anything or have any questions at all feel free to PM one of us or the admins. We are very friendly people. Be sure to check out our open roles and audition for some that you like. Open Roles

&& Enjoy your stay here.
Echo_luv
Echo_luv

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2011-01-11, 18:56

Salut! I'm another mod, and as echo said, just pm a mod or admin if you have any questions.

Oo Canada! I wanna visit there some day. I have a couple friends who moved from Canada here actually.

Hopefully, you will have fun RPing here. I can't wait to RP with you sometime soon!

Last edited by AngelicDemonsCreeds on 2011-01-12, 16:06; edited 1 time in total
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Athos 2011-01-11, 22:25

Strange is normal these days, for me at least and friendly is always good. Thanks for the welcome Echo.

Yeah Canada's a good time, I have an american buddy actually came up here for school from the states (I assume that's where your from but I apologize if your not) and I have some family in Jersey.

Athos
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceyjdjames 2011-01-11, 22:49

Hello and welcome! I am glad to get another pen & paper RPer in here! I recommended auditioning for the Siege of Caeldir RP if you are looking for more sword & sorcery stuff. Also watch The Legend of Ba'n Neadir; we don't have the roles posted yet but when we do it might interest you! And if you are anxious to get posting, check out Phantasmagoria- it doesn't require an audition.

We are glad you found us, and as previously stated, feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
spaceyjdjames
spaceyjdjames
High Inquisitor

http://kleinbottlecards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2011-01-12, 13:01

Welcome, thanks for joining. ^-^

Any issues can be reported directly to any moderator or admin. Any roles that you're interested in, just shoot in an audition via the button in the navigation bar. If you need to refresh about auditioning, just check out the FAQ.
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2011-01-12, 14:50

Welcome to the site! I'm very excited to see an audition from you already and am avidly reading it and considering! I'm so glad you found that random post and decided to join our zany writing family. Hope you have a blast and you can always PM me, one of your friendly neighborhood admins, for help or just to chat. Welcome again! XD
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum