Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey!

4 posters

Go down

Hey! Empty Hey!

Post by panicward 2011-01-26, 14:35

Hello, my name is Kelsey, but just calling me Panic is fine. There was a thread on Gaia Online that I followed to find this website, and I've been craving roleplay for a while so it was nice to find a site like this.
I love writing and drawing, and hope to major in graphic design when I go to college. I'm learning Japanese atm, and I'm in my third year of spanish. I'm 18 and a senior in high school.
I've been roleplaying for years, mostly on gaia, but fell out of it as my writing style improved/matured and I couldn't find anyone who was at my same skill level. I'm not a huge fan of long, extensive rp posts because I'd rather be replying and doing things than spending all my time reading replies, but it's nothing I'll avoid or refuse to be a part of.
anyone feel free to PM me or anything, I love making new friends Smile
thanks!
panicward
panicward
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Hey! Empty Re: Hey!

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2011-01-26, 20:32

Welcome Panic! Yeah, I know what you mean, I still try to RP on gaia and it can be kinda hard sometimes. Here, you can just join the para or multi-para groups if you wish for non-lengthy replies. Plus, most of the RPers here are of a pretty high level, so you won't have the one sentence, grammatically incorrect replies like in gaia rps. Smile

If you have any questions, feel free to pm either me or any other mods/admins, and we'll be sure to respond within the next 24 hours. Anyway, I hope you like it here and have fun!
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2011-01-26, 20:49

Glad you found us =]

Look around, get to know some of our mods and members. Everyone will be glad to help and if they can't, then I'm sure they'll point you in the right direction.

The Mature section should be opened to you now as well. =]
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceyjdjames 2011-01-27, 08:27

Hi and welcome! I'm an admin here, and would be glad to help you with any questions you may have. I'd also love to get you auditioning for a roleplay right away, if you like. If you let me know what genres you are into I'd be glad to give you some suggestions!
spaceyjdjames
spaceyjdjames
High Inquisitor

http://kleinbottlecards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum