Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Years!

5 posters

Go down

Happy New Years! Empty Happy New Years!

Post by Shalterra 2011-01-01, 01:17

Title.
What are you resolutions?
How are/did you celebrate?
New plans for the year?

My resolution, confront the girl of my dreams! (No, not you Trill) And where it goes, it goes! No more hesitation, putting myself down. I'm going to stop thinking and just do for once in my life.

Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Happy New Years! Empty Re: Happy New Years!

Post by Sael 2011-01-01, 01:51

I say go for it! :3

My resolution? Er... Heh. ^^; The specifics I won't get into, but in general- I'm gonna make this year a year of prosperity and happiness! Whoo!

How I celebrated? Just hung out at home, alone. Working on my first post!

New Plans? Well, I know for sure it's gonna be an unpredictable year, but hopefully more good things happen than bad! ^-^

Kay, I'm a dork, but thar ya go.
Sael
Sael
The Hunted

http://www.ksglobalarts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2011-01-01, 13:24

Where is that wonderous First Post gonna be?

Also, is it sad that I spent more time with my pokemon than family...?
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2011-01-01, 19:33

Not really, Shal. I spent more time on the comp than with family the whole break. XD

Whoo, your first post!

Hope your resolutions come true! Just gotta work for it, and all normally falls into place. And thinking is overrated. Smile

Resolution=to be more active in places I have said I will be so. And to actually draw and write the stories of the characters in my mind. And, on a more serious note, to spend more time with my family.

I spent it by winning 100k (I'm such a dork) on Gaia, watching Trill play Birth By Sleep, and sleeping.

Plans? To not die... yet.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2011-01-01, 23:38

I'm not that arrogant Shal *rolls eyes* And those are all really good resolutions. I hope they all come to fruition! And I can't wait to read your first post Sael :] You are already an amazingly active member and I appreciate that.

My resolution... not really appropriate to put on here. Don't know if I really want to say it out loud anyway. But my plans for the new year is to make myself a more happier person and get more excited in school again.

Spent New Years with family watching New Years Rocking Eve and toasting away 2010 and welcoming 2011. Oh, and writing a new storyline > <
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sael 2011-01-03, 23:46

^^; sorry again! I still haven't finished my post (it's actually half done, saved away in Word)! To be honest, I haven't had the chance to work on it yet due to being busy with a bunch of random stuff, but now that New Years has past and everyone's going back to their normal schedules, I should be able to be more active and have more opertunity to post!

Btw, the new layout had me confused at first! XD It looks nice though!
Sael
Sael
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2011-01-05, 22:00

Yayas! I canna wait!!! You still haven't told us where it will be though Laughing
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sael 2011-01-09, 17:35

My computer died and took my post along with it! D: You have no idea how upset this made me! >< Now I gotta re-write the whole thing! The rp I was going to join was the phantasmagoria one- the one about manipulating dreams? It's the no-audition one so I thought I'd get along the best there to start.
In anycase, sorry again for being MIA... >.> Stuff keeps gettin' in the way. I have prior obligations to a couple other sites and since my friend re-started her guild, it's been busy.
Sael
Sael
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceyjdjames 2011-01-09, 18:16

Understandable. Well hopefully you get everything worked back out again with that post! I really want the Phantasmagoria thread to start moving! I use google documents for all my writing; it autosaves like every 2 seconds and is accessible from any computer connected to the internet Smile

Can't wait to RP with you!
spaceyjdjames
spaceyjdjames
High Inquisitor

http://kleinbottlecards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2011-01-10, 18:41

Argh I still haven't gotten any ideas for my characters... Good luck Sael! I canna wait to read! And eventually, I should be joining...
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sael 2011-02-05, 06:00

SINCE I can't make a new topic on this forum, I just want to say I FINALLY was able to rescue my poor little post from my old, dead computer! ^.^ I am happeh!

Sorry I've been gone so long! I don't really have much of an excuse except that I've been distracted by life. In anycase, now that I have my post and don't ahve to re-write it, I should now be active! Off to finish and post that post! Very Happy
Sael
Sael
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceyjdjames 2011-02-05, 10:32

Hooray!!! This excites me!
spaceyjdjames
spaceyjdjames
High Inquisitor

http://kleinbottlecards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2011-02-05, 15:33

Yez! I can't wait to read it!
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum